Thursday, February 11, 2010

My first post- and an outline of my life

My name is Nicole.
I'm 18 and live in a small town approximately 45 minutes from Adelaide.

I have a younger sister, and two fabulous parents.
I have an amazing boyfriend of 1 1/2 years, and I'm in love!

I plan on doing a lot of travelling in my life, and have recently written a bucket list, which I will post when it's all typed up!

I currently work in retail, and get enough each week to get me by, hoping for a bit more so that I can save more!
I would love to work in a bar because I LOVE meeting new people, and this would help out in all the travelling I want to do, as I could work and travel.

I'm a member of Simple Savings (www.simplesavings.com.au) and hope to have enough money to live my dreams. This website has helped me out in SO many ways, and some of the tips on here are absolute life savers!!

Basically, this blog is to keep track of my journey through life, and will be hopefully something I can look back on later in life!

That's all for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment